THE TRAVEL ITEMS
One of the most important things to know, to be able to travel, is that you must have travel items. In this article we will talk about the main objects needed to be able to travel to any part of the world and the main thing is not to forget any kind of documentation that may help to identify you since it is never known what may happen in a foreign country.
What is the best thing to take on a trip?
There are many things needed when travelling but it is highly recommended and very important to carry our passport with any other ID or identity documents. In case that you are going to drive be sure to carry your international driver’s license with you, this will be very helpful if you plan on going on a road trip .
And in spite of this, the need to wear the right clothes for the situation you are going to go to is also not unheard of, as this is the reason why you must first know the climate of the place where you are going to and choose the type of garment that is best for you, be it summer or winter. In this way there is also the possibility of being able to buy clothes wherever we go, although of course, this requires a greater expense, perhaps not expected from us.
We must not forget the possibility of having as a security method some money in cash, since it is the best way to carry it with the type of currency that is used in the country we are going to, because in the end it will not always be possible to pay in dollars, euros or credit card.
Sometimes, the embassies of each country usually provide the currency exchange service, which is why, prior to the trip, while carrying out the common formalities in each case, it is not irrelevant to be able to try to obtain some tickets for those lands of future visit.
Before travelling, in relation to what is required for the preparation of this same one we must pay great attention to what is the suitcase and its contents. Although the important thing about tourism is that it reaches a new destination beyond our common reach, if the contents of our suitcase is not the right one, it will end up giving us more than one headache.
What important elements cannot be missing from the trip?
The idea of this article is to recommend which are the most important and necessary items to take on any trip, remember that you can tell me at the end of the article if you want to bring to the traveling community, then, the recommended items are:
- I will start with a good backpack, if you don’t want to carry a backpack, then it can also be a kangaroo or the crossed bags, the important thing is to have a place to store things without hindering your hands, I find it comfortable to carry a backpack.
- Documents, I’m talking about your ID card, passport, tickets, maps, tickets or any other important document for the trip, some people copy your passport, it’s a good option if you lose things or if you think that the places are not so safe.
- A pencil, you don’t know how important it is to have one or two or three at the right time, you use it to fill in your details at the airport, sign what you buy with a card or ask for an autograph from a celebrity you see on the street.
- A camera or your cell phone, where you can take good pictures with a semi professional camera for detailed photos and if you are thinking of buying a professional or semi professional camera, do not worry that you can find everything on the internet, and prefer to buy from those who sell their stuff because they no longer use it and are in good condition.
- A clock, this is basic, since time flies by when you are traveling and even more if you have already set up an itinerary, the clock helps you to know everything.
- The music for your dead hours of boredom or in the evenings that there is not much to do, the music helps to relax.
- Now it’s important to read a book if you don’t like music, as some people prefer to spend their time reading than listening to music.
- A map is important, the first thing I do when arriving at any airport is to ask for a map in reports, you can see that some of them have a guide with several maps and tips that is very useful for the traveler, others help themselves with the google maps of the cell phone that I also recommend.
- The right clothes for travelling as it is very generic, but it all depends on the destination and the date of the trip, find out before you pack about the weather… but make it comfortable.
- Very comfortable shoes, we travellers have a habit of walking a lot, if you do not have comfortable shoes I assure you that you will wear bad times, the pain of spine, feet or blisters will spoil the trip.
- Sun protection, it can be sunglasses, caps, creams, sunscreen, etc., remember that the sun is very dangerous for travelers, as we spend all our time on the street walking in the sun.
- A power adaptor, in many countries the connection or plugs are very different, so you have to bring adapters to avoid problems and if these also convert the current would be better.
- Medications, pills for dizziness, headaches or blows, some should be taken with nose drops or an inhaler for shortness of breath, as well as a lip cream in case they become dry.
These are the things I always recommend you take with you on a trip because is important to carry on a road trip.